Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Patriots take a stand...

A brave Congressman has entered the boxing ring against Obama regarding eligibility!

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/01/05/deal-challenges-obamas-eligibility/

Please contact him to lend your support.

I am preparing to serve on a third Grand Jury pertaining to Obama's eligibility.

Twice I have indicted our President for FRAUD and TREASON.

I declare that Obama is a usurper in the office of our nation's Presidency. I call you out, Obama, as a traitor to our country and a usurper of the Presidency. I dare you to show the world your birth certificate, not a certificate of live birth, as well as prove that you are a natural born citizen. You haven't done so, because all publicly available evidence PROVES that you are not eligible to hold the office of President. You will be remembered as our country's greatest traitor, along with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, complicit in their knowledge that you are not eligible to serve.